Monday, July 23, 2012

A few of our favourite things


Becs: I am enjoying the local library finally being back in action post-earthquake.  While I have no need to borrow fiction much now (thanks to my Kindle....the love affair continues) my first stop is always the cooking section.They often have a good range of new releases if you strike it lucky, and I find it's a good way to 'try before you buy'.  I scored a lovely pile of newish books the other day, one of which - the Alice Hart - I may add to my collection, judging by the number of post-it notes I've stuck in it to earmark promising recipes. Bill's Basics is rather good too, I have been thrashing his Singapore noodles lately.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, Bill's basics is a great choice. On a scale of 1 to 5 (5 being the highest), how would you rate 'Eating In'? I have yet to read that one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...